2014: Pricing and Shipping Details
We've switched our focus here in Alaska from harvesting salmon to harvesting blueberries. That means that we're in the final round of summer up north. We hope your summers are going well.All of our logistics have finally come together so that we can provide you with pricing and shipping information. Thanks again for your patience as we learn the flow of a whole new fishery and line of distribution. The higher end fillet and portion market is holding high this year. We've worked hard to keep our prices below comparable top quality wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon options.
PRICING INCLUDES EVERYTHING: Scrumptious Salmon, Processing, Packaging and Overnight Shipping!
- We are planning a September 15th ship date. (The more orders that can ship on this day, the better.)
- We are able to accommodate later, specific ship dates as needed for the handful of you that require this.
- We are also able to have customers pickup orders from our cold storage facility in Sumner, WA. This reduces your cost per pound.
- We can give WA state customers a discount on shipping.
Add a comment
* Comments must be approved before being displayed.