Small Scales Life
Yummy Halibut, Salmon Coming
Fishing has its glamorous moments- glorious sunsets, large schools of salmon hitting your net at once, months of post-fishing down time in a good year, large halibut coming over the rail, doing something you love . . .
It also has the non-glamorous moments:
Salmon Update + Halibut
Thanks for reading =).
Order Halibut Now
We have 300 pounds of Small Scales Seafood's Scrumptious Halibut ready to sell and ship to you!
This is as good as halibut gets, from the fisherman directly to you!Pricing: We are selling this halibut in 10 pound shares. Each share is made up of about twenty approximately 8 oz. portions individually vacuum packed. *Price includes all packaging, overnight shipping, insurance.
- 1 share, (10 pounds) costs $290, or $29/lb
- 2 shares (20 pounds) costs $520, or $26/lb (the savings is in the shipping)
- (if you want more than 2 shares, please inquire about the cost per pound)
- Physical Shipping Address
- Phone Number (for shipping purposes)
- Number of Shares
- Preferred Shipping Date/s
Family of Four
We are so grateful!!!We are spending the fall-spring back in the Methow Valley of WA. We joke that the Methow is our calving ground and Alaska is our feeding ground. Last week we bought boxes of winter storage onions and squash from a local farmer in Twisp. The beauty and succulent taste of the onions is so incredible and so much better than what we buy at the grocery store. Granted, we had to coordinate back and forth to arrange a pickup time and may have paid more than the non-organic, non-local store counterpart. It reminds us that buying directly from the producer is so much more rewarding in knowing who we are supporting and in the quality of the food. We hope you feel the same about buying fish from us! We are doing our best to get back to customers but may be on a newborn sporadic schedule for a little while. It's amazing how a little one can shake things up! We have about 500 pounds of sockeye to sell before the end of the year and 300 pounds of halibut and will be in touch soon. Thank you to all of you have already bought your Scrumptious Sockeye Salmon Shares this year. We hope you are enjoying the scrumptiousness!
2014: Pricing and Shipping Details
- We are planning a September 15th ship date. (The more orders that can ship on this day, the better.)
- We are able to accommodate later, specific ship dates as needed for the handful of you that require this.
- We are also able to have customers pickup orders from our cold storage facility in Sumner, WA. This reduces your cost per pound.
- We can give WA state customers a discount on shipping.