Smoked Salmon Dip
Looking for a scrumptious dip for the holidays? Want a new idea for your scrumptious smoked salmon? This is our go to dip-- if you invite us over for a party we're likely to bring this every time!
Smoked Salmon Dip in a Nutshell:
1. Start with equal parts smoked salmon and your cream base. We usually do a mix of cream cheese and yogurt for our cream base. Adding the yogurt makes the dip more spreadable and not quite so super duper rich. You can choose to leave the smoked salmon in bite size chunks to show it off, or chop it very smell to have it blend through the mix. We often do a mix of large and small pieces. Blend everything well until consistent throughout.
2. Add minced garlic (or garlic powder if you're crunched for time), salt and pepper-- all to taste.
3. Add a finely chopped green item of your choice. We usually do parsley here, but you could substitute chives, dill, green onion or a mix of herbs such as rosemary. If you like an extra bite add a bit of finely chopped red onion or capers.
4. Taste one last time. Want more of a kick? Add a few shakes of cayenne or try a bit of lemon zest!
Simple? Yes. Quick? Yes. Scrumptious? YES!
Add a comment
* Comments must be approved before being displayed.